REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Firm or any other person or entity, as determined in the Firm’s sole discretion. In the event you want to advertise your product on the Website, please contact email@example.com.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website is the Firm’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the Firm. No information, content or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any waywithout the Firm’s express written permission.
Further, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The information, content and materials available on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Firm and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Firm shall make all reasonable efforts to display the products on the Website as accurately as possible. However, the Firm cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. The Firm does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. The images provided on the Website are enlarged for demonstration purposes. While the Firm makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the Firm reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- The Firm does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS
If you wish to lodge any complaints for misuse or abuse of the facilities available on the Website by another User, you may contact the Firm at Dri by Himadri (available timings 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.